Handle errata status with Library vs current environment
Currently the errata only looks at all applicable errata, and does not handle 'installable errata'
Some users may only care about installable errata, and it may be useful to query based on installable errata status.
So it may make sense to have two different errata statuses:
each with security/non_security/none states
And the user could decide (via a setting) whether or not to use each one to build the global status.
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 86
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 86 to 143
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 143 to 114
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Justin Sherrill
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) deleted (
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/6368 added
- Target version set to 129
- Bugzilla link set to 1368254
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 188
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom