Missing option to enable verification of the server certificate.
Currently, there's no way to enable ssl verification of the server certificate. The rest client defaults to false if the verify_ssl option is not specified and hammer cli doesn't implement any means to pass any ssl related options (verify_ssl, ssl_ca, ssl_client_cert, ssl_client_key).
- Related to Feature #12401: Add support for client certificate authentication. added
- Category set to Hammer core
- Target version set to 115
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/hammer-cli/pull/230 added
This is fixed by #12401. This ticket can be closed.
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Assignee set to Robert Frank
- Target version changed from 115 to 1.12.3
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 233
- Related to Bug #19033: CVE-2017-2667 - SSL/HTTPS server certificates are not verified by default added
Also available in: Atom