smart proxies overview page needs a button to 're-read' the supported features of a proxy
It's not obvious from the UI but currently the only way I can get foreman to refresh the list of "features" supported by a smart proxy is to either delete/re-add it or to go into the proxy entry and reclick 'submit'. This is highly non-intuitive. It would be nice to have some sort of features refresh button.
#1 Updated by Sam Kottler over 10 years ago
- Category set to Proxy gateway
- Assignee set to Sam Kottler
#2 Updated by Jason Ashby almost 10 years ago
I think a refresh button would be sufficient. This had me stumped for a few hours today. If the refresh button was there, I may have realized that Foreman didn't "get the memo" that I had enabled some additional features in my smart proxy.
#3 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee changed from Sam Kottler to Dominic Cleal
- Target version set to 1.4.0
#4 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset c3d8dd61d39ddba9d6d0698b8eda245de23453c8.
#5 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 9 years ago
- Related to Feature #3185: Refresh proxy features when proxy settings.yml is updated added
#6 Updated by Greg Sutcliffe over 9 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 2
#7 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 9 years ago
- Related to Feature #3387: API can refresh smart proxy added
fixes #1244 - add smart proxy feature refresh link + API call