re-enable recursive content view package filters
Please consider re-enabling recursive package filters. Creating a whitelist of allowed packages from EPEL, especially things like npm, is painful without this. Pulp has significantly sped up their recursive package processing resulting in only a 20 second difference in a 14 minute CV publish.
- Category set to Content Views
- Assignee set to Josh Roys
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 86
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/5579 added
This was actually more of a hit performance-wise than I originally thought. It seems to double the publish time from 7 minutes to 14 for one of my CVs.
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 86 to 114
Also available in: Atom