ISC DHCP proxy errors when attempting to delete nonexistant records
When trying to delete an nonexistent host via omshell the ISC DHCP proxy an exception is raised and an error returned to Foreman. This causes issues with Host::Managed.populate_fields_from_facts.
Note that Foreman deliberately ignores a 404 HTTP response from the smart proxy during DHCP record deletion, expecting a 404 to be given if there's no such record to delete. I've not checked yet whether this has changed in the proxy between versions.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/339 added
- Related to Bug #12465: ISC DHCP proxy fails to parse deleted entires added
- translation missing: en.field_release deleted (
Removing from the 1.10.0 blockers as it seems to stem entirely from the linked bug, where a deleted entry is still being picked up and so dhcp_api doesn't return with a 404 early.
- Assignee set to Brandon Weeks
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 104
Leaving on .1 so we've got more time to soak test this change. The regression (#12465) needs to go in sooner as it'll fix more than this will.
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom