Tracker for updating to Fog 1.36.0.
- Tracker changed from Bug to Refactor
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Dominic Cleal
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2916 added
- Blocks Bug #11332: Version 1 of the API is deprecated and will be shutdown on November 1st 2015 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 104
Tentatively putting this on .1 to support #11332 with the DO update.
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 104 to 71
Daniel's reported a regression in OpenStack, and I've spotted another in packaging, moving to the next major release for the meantime.
- Related to Bug #12512: net-ssh/scp dependencies are missing when Fog group not installed added
- Related to Bug #12523: Openstack doesn't work with fog 1.36 added
- Blocks Bug #5483: Network label empty after cloning vware vm using image and distributed switch for network added
Also available in: Atom