pop over in reports page is unreadable
- Category set to Web Interface
- Difficulty set to trivial
The table probably shouldn't have the ellipsis class at all.
I can't reproduce it, but the class probably isn't reliable being applied to a table and may depend on what text's inside and how it's wrapping?
Ah, it shows up in Firefox but not Chrome for me. Removing the class fixes it. Perhaps the class should be moved to some of the relevant tds instead.
- Bugzilla link set to 1319606
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Tomer Brisker
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3352 added
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 141
Not introduced in 1.11 branch but the fix should get there I think
- Related to Bug #14298: pop over in facts page is unreadable added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom