no change in status color when assigning subscription to content host
When manually assigning a subscription to a content host that will change it's status color, the list of content hosts (down left side of UI) does not have its entry status color change.
To reproduce, assign a subscription that will make a red host green. Note that color icon in left list for that host does not change.
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 86
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 86 to 143
- Bugzilla link set to 1339651
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Thomas McKay
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/6080 added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 143 to 162
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom