Hammer Server version Command
Hammer does not have a command that states the exact version of the server it is running against. We can only see the Foreman version by going to the initial login page.
- Bugzilla link set to 1192612
- Subject changed from [RFE] Hammer Server version Command to Hammer Server version Command
Please leave off the RFE prefix, the tracker field does that.
- Category changed from Foreman commands (obsolete) to Other commands
- Target version set to 115
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/hammer-cli-foreman/pull/394 added
- Assignee set to Oleh Fedorenko
- Has duplicate Feature #26413: A command that would show server version added
- Fixed in Releases hammer-cli-foreman-0.19.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom