add provision method from a plugin
It is difficult to add a provision method from a plugin because the list of methods is hard coded.
A better solution would be to have an interface to add a provison method from a plugin.
In addition the
- Blocks Feature #10926: As a user, I would like the option to boot off CD rather than network/image via compute resources (vmware) added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Timo Goebel
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2945 added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 71
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Related to Bug #14841: There is no option to specify bootdisk-based provisioning using hammer added
Also available in: Atom