Index search not retained when using form's cancel button
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1285013
Description of problem:
When using the web gui to manage either Host Groups or Puppet Classes
(and possibly other search filters)
filters are not always maintained when leaving a selection
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
100% for customer
Steps to Reproduce: (this example is for puppet classes)
1. Enter a filter to narrow down your select, and select a class to change.
2. Move to Smart Class Parameters.
3. Over ride a value, and select submit.
4. When you return to the list of classes, the filter is maintained
5. If you do not commit your change, by hitting cancel rather than
submit, the filter is removed when returning to the class list
Filter is removed when updating an item is cancelled
Filter should be maintained whether cancelling or submitting
a change to an item from the filter list.