Move Ubuntu 14.04 Foreman package to Ruby 2.0.0
It appears that Ubuntu 14.04 (trusty) ships Ruby 2.0.0 packages which we could use to run Foreman under, instead of the default 1.9.3.
We could probably replicate what we did in #7227 for 12.04 by adding a foreman-ruby symlink or something.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Dominic Cleal
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-packaging/pull/908 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 71
Also available in: Atom