Content host installable errata count doesn't match details
When I look at a content host's detail page, it shows X number of errata to be updated on the host. (2 in the example screenshot) When I click through to see the details of the errata, it displays a different number. (1 in the example screenshot)
Why is this?
Thanks for your help with this.
- Tracker changed from Support to Bug
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 86
- Category set to Errata Management
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 86 to 144
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) deleted (
- Status changed from New to Rejected
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 166
We believe this has been fixed in 3.0 and we aren't able to reproduce. I'm going to go ahead and close this, if you feel its still an issue please reopen.
Also available in: Atom