As a User I would like to get puppet related data of the smart proxy
In the proxy's show page - I would like to know how many puppet classes are on that proxy
Fixes #12720 - Add tabs for puppet on proxy show page
This patch adds two tabs to the proxy show page related to puppet
1. Puppet - this tab is for proxies managing a puppet master. This tab
displays information about the puppet master, such as number of classes
in each environment, latest reports and so on.
2. Puppet CA - This tab incorporates the two seperate pages that were
already present for managing the puppet ca's certificates and autosign
entry. It also incorporated the new autosign form in a modal view.
Refs #12720 - Allow puppet CA cache to work for https proxies
When dumping CA certificates to cache, the status object is also dumped.
Since the status object points to the API resource, Marshal will try
dumping the API resource as well. This will fail for https proxies as
the SSL certificates cannot be dumped. This prevents the dumping of the
api link which will be recreated once the object is loaded back from
Refs #12720 - Typo in PuppetCA certificates page
Tab title is 'certficates' instead of 'certificates'
#10 Updated by Shlomi Zadok about 4 years ago
- Subject changed from As a User I would like to know how many puppet classes are on the puppet-proxy to As a User I would like to get puppet related data of the smart proxy
- As a user I would like to know how many certificates, pending certificates, revoked certificates, etc. are on the smart proxy
- As a user, I would like to know how many puppet classes are on the puppet-proxy