Puppet classes edit page, Smart Variables tab "Add variable" button is wrong colour
1)press the add variable button.
2)hover with the cursor outside the btn borders.
The button seemed to have its pressed css state on hover.
- Subject changed from Puppet classes edit page, Smart Variables tab "Add variable" button is malformed in some cases. to Puppet classes edit page, Smart Variables tab "Add variable" button is wrong colour
- Category set to Parameters
- Category changed from Parameters to Web Interface
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Tomer Brisker
- Difficulty set to trivial
The button gets the color because it triggers a focus event when clicked.
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2987 added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 71
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom