Host and hostgroup clone doesn't copy smart class parameters overrides
When cloning a host/hg the smart class parameters/variables that are overridden do not clone their value.
The cloned host shows that these parameters are overridden but shows them with the original value.
This happens only through the UI, when cloning through API the lookup values are cloned.
- Description updated (diff)
- Category changed from Smart Variables to Web Interface
- Related to Bug #12609: Boolean parameter overrides are not displayed correctly on host form added
- Category changed from Web Interface to Smart Variables
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 71
- Related to Refactor #11458: Allow overriding parameters inline in host & hostgroup forms added
- Related to deleted (Bug #12609: Boolean parameter overrides are not displayed correctly on host form)
It seems to be working as of #11458, but not as of #12609. Either way, this seems to be a regression.
There is also a partial regression of 003359564, as I see invalid match/value errors on the clone form which were hidden before.
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2968 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom