deleting an organization does not refresh UI page
Deleting an organization via the dropdown on the org list UI page leaves the org displayed, even after a successful delete.
To reproduce: Delete an org in the UI. Note that org still is shown in list. Refresh page to see that it is really gone.
- Status changed from New to Need more information
If you're using Katello, it implements an async deletion IIRC. Foreman deletes immediately.
This issue is still not fixed
We still need to Refresh page to see that it is really gone.
Attaching a screenshot
- Project changed from Foreman to Katello
- Category deleted (
- Status changed from Need more information to New
Looks like you have Katello enabled, moving.
- Bugzilla link set to 1312829
- Category set to 83
- Assignee set to Thomas McKay
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 86
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 86 to 143
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 143 to 114
Also available in: Atom