Separate Smart variables and Smart parameters in Host/HostGroup -> Parameters tab.
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1291730
Description of problem:
Separate Smart variables and Smart parameters for class/classes in Host/HostGroup -> Parameters tab.
Its very confusing there to identify which is variable and which is parameter.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Override a parameter value of class 'something' to display in Host/HostGroup -> Parameters tab.
2. Create a new Smart variable in class 'something' to display in Host/HostGroup -> Parameters tab.
3. Go to Host/HostGroup -> Parameters tab.
The smart variable and smart class parameters lists together, which is very difficult to understand which is what. At least when we will have large number of parameters and variables in class.
#1 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 7 years ago
- Category set to Parameters
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
It doesn't really matter in this context. The point is that they are meant to be configured together.
#2 Updated by Ori Rabin over 5 years ago
- Assignee set to Shira Maximov
- Status changed from New to Assigned
#3 Updated by Ori Rabin over 5 years ago
- Target version set to 113
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5125 added
#5 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 5 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 296
#6 Updated by Shira Maximov over 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset cb46abb7a52cc6d70393cc6ab6885127f0f53f6b.
Fixes #12829 - add identifier for smart variables/parameters