search_by_params for host returns all hosts
p = Parameter.all(opts)
returns: ArgumentError: wrong number of arguments (1 for 0)
making the search fail.
As a result all hosts are returned.
This also happens in search_by_user
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2993 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Category set to Search
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 71
I think this is a Rails 4 specific regression, please correct me if not so we can assign it to an appropriate release.
Also available in: Atom