Turn all parameters into lookup keys
CommonParameters, HostParameters and all the rest are lacking validations and types other then string.
There have been a few requests to add more options to them.
This can be done be turning all parameters into lookup keys and using the ui for smart class parameters for parameters as well.
- Related to Feature #4127: Array, Boolean and other types support in "hostgroup parameters" added
- Related to Feature #4318: Add editable description field for host parameter added
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3008 added
- Category set to Parameters
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Assigned
- Pull request deleted (
PR was closed, leaving assigned as I'm not sure what you're doing with it.
- Related to Feature #10653: Add smart matchers keyed on config groups added
- Tracker changed from Refactor to Tracker
- Status changed from Assigned to New
- Assignee deleted (
Also available in: Atom