Add a helper for primary buttons
In order to achieve that:
- create a helper for create_button.
- apply it in needed views.
- remove js functionality (application.js:66).
- Category set to Web Interface
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Tomer Brisker
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3350 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 136
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3373 added
- Related to Bug #14506: Use new button helpers added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3396 added
- Related to Bug #14555: Welcome pages missing use of new_link helper added
- Related to Bug #14564: some buttons are no longer visible as buttons added
- Related to Bug #14977: report show toolbar buttons are just links added
- Related to Bug #15431: smart proxy show buttons are missing css classes. added
- Related to Bug #15475: btn misses css class under console view added
Also available in: Atom