improve debian integeration
Currently the debian/ubuntu release name is hard coded in the template, it should be possible to define it in the operating system setting.
it would make most sense to do when we redesign the form (and not use AS), so we can dynamically show this option in ajax when choosing a debian family os
Use the word 'compliance' in the url
SCAPtimony is said to confuse people.
Improve output of the script
#1 Updated by Paul Kelly almost 13 years ago
- Category set to Host creation
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Paul Kelly
- Branch set to feature/13-ubuntu-name
Added a release_name to the operatingsystem object
Patched preseed.rhtml to interpolate the operatingsystem.release_name
#2 Updated by Paul Kelly almost 13 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 9a9b3e756e6aa9883ae1961e7b9807044ec0ef39.
#3 Updated by Ohad Levy almost 13 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/hammer-cli-foreman-puppet/pull/19 added
Fixes #13 - Manage Debian family release-name