As a foreman developer I'd like my pagelets being displayed conditionally
There's no possibility to display pagelets conditionally. Currently they can only be registered at the plugin load time and there's no option to hide them according to current context (eg. listing environments makes sense only for proxies with pulp node feature). It's problematic only for tab pagelets because they always render headings. Other pagelets can solve the problems by putting the condition in it's partial.
- Related to Feature #12716: As a foreman developer I'd like to have way of extending the data returned from smart proxy api. added
I don't understand, why don't you simply make the condition in the ERB fragment you are importing?
That doesn't help you with tabs. The tab gets rendered regardless it's empty or not.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3063 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Category set to Plugin integration
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 71
Also available in: Atom