Application doesn't show the puppet-modules which are already synced/added in other org
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1297308
Description of problem:
Looks like an issue with puppet-modules which are already added in other org.
First time, when you add puppet-modules from a URL and synced and add them to CV, CV clearly shows the module name and its available version. However when you use same URL to add those puppet-modules in another org, then CV does not show those modules under CV -> Puppet-module-> Add New module
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Satellite 6.1.6 compose3
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new org or select default org
2. Add a puppet repo using URL: https://omaciel.fedorapeople.org/random_puppet/
3. sync the repo, you will see one module
4. create a CV
5. add the puppet-module
6. now create another org 'testorg'
7. Add a puppet repo using same URL as above
8. sync the repo, sync would be success, but module count is zero
9. create a CV
10. add the puppet-module - no module would be visible.
on re-adding puppet modules from already synced URL in another org, wwouldnt show the puppet-modules
puppet-modules should be visible.