Removing a content view with an associated activation key
When I tried to remove a content view that had an activation key associated with it, displayed an error saying you must disassociate first. Then I tried to open up the Activation Key page and it displayed an error.
From this point on I could not load the Activation Key page at all.
Jsheril's script helped me overcome the issue and it is located at https://gist.github.com/jlsherrill/323d4a47753b62a623f1.
Katello version as seen from the "About" katello-2.4.0-7.el6.noarch
Error when attempting to use workaround: ActiveRecord::InverseOfAssociationNotFoundError: Could not find the inverse association for
pool_activation_keys (:activation_keys in Katello::PoolActivationKey)
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 113 to 150
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 150 to 144
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 144 to 168
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) deleted (
- Status changed from New to Duplicate
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 166
- Is duplicate of Bug #12984: Can't delete activation key added
Also available in: Atom