ensure that Docker 'latest' tags work correctly in Katello
It's a common practice to have a tag that points to the latest version of a docker image. For example, you may have "fedora" that points to the latest Fedora.
We need to test to confirm this works as expected in Katello. The test would be as follows:
- create a local docker registry, upload a version of busybox (slightly older version is better but not strictly needed), tag it as "latest-busybox"
- sync registry into Katello and deploy latest-busybox via foreman-docker plugin
- upload a different (ideally, newer) version of busybox to local registry, tag as "latest-busybox"
- sync registry into Katello, verify 'latest-busybox' is correct in all places
- deploy again with foreman-docker, verify you get the version you expect
This may already work out of the box but might not. This ticket is to test this scenario and perform any needed fixes.