As a user I want to be able to Add/Remove ostree branches from summary
Consider an ostree branch with a summary file (https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/atomic/22/). The data in the summary shows the available branches. We need to be able to use that information to show the available branches to the user. User can then "Select All", "Select Some" branches to sync.
- Blocks Tracker #10034: Atomic Content & Provision Support Katello/Foreman added
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from As a user I want to be able to Add/Remote ostree branches from summary to As a user I want to be able to Add/Remove ostree branches from summary
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 114
- Status changed from New to Rejected
Due to the low number of branches in ostree repos, we're only supporting syncing all (for now).
- Target version changed from Katello Backlog to Katello Recycle Bin
Also available in: Atom