As a user I'd like to see my sync status from CLI
The command should display:
- time of last synchronization
- last sync errors
- environments that are out of sync
- progress and status of the current tasks
- content counts per environment and content view
Proposed command: 'hammer proxy content synchronization-status'
Since content counts can be longish and are probably more suitable to be displayed as a list, they could be handled by a separate command: 'hammer proxy content list'
#9 Updated by Anonymous about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset hammer-cli-katello|31062ae116efa8ab30ce3b01ea1d758fd417b790.