pending puppet certificates can't be removed
currently the UI allows to "revoke" a pending certificate - which makes no sense.
pending certs should only be signed or deleted.
also, clicking on revoke does not delete the certificate request.
- Related to Feature #12720: As a User I would like to get puppet related data of the smart proxy added
I guess this is a duplicate of #3995?
probably, but I would address the fix differently, as simply not showing that option in the drop down until the bug is fixed in puppet itself.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Shlomi Zadok
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3197 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 71
- Bugzilla link set to 1201408
Also available in: Atom