Add bookmark support for pages which are not in the main dialog
Currently bookmark links are created only for the main actions in the top bar.
- Status changed from New to Feedback
Does the current search filters is enough to get the right data?
I guess what I'm asking, is, ifs a UI feature that is missing, or rather you want to add a whole new property (e.g. a tag) to each template.
The ability to store a search to have as a click-able object would probably solve this.
- Subject changed from RFE - The ability to group provisioning templates and snippets to Add bookmark support for pages which are not in the main dialog
- Target version set to 1.0
- Status changed from Feedback to New
- Category set to Web Interface
- Assignee set to Amos Benari
I guess this is a UI issue, Amos, any ideas how to place it?
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom