Builtin Roles badly named
Users, Roles and Permissions
The default roles "Default user" and "Anonymous" should be named :
- Default user -> Role template
- Anonymous -> Default role
The main issue with these role names is that they are misleading.
- Category changed from Settings to Users, Roles and Permissions
I'd note too that the default user role apparently doesn't work (#9425).
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Tomer Brisker
I'll rename Anonymous and remove the default user.
- Related to Bug #9425: Remove Default user role which does not work added
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3239 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 136
- Related to Bug #14009: unable to seed since anonymous role no longer exists added
- Related to Refactor #994: The Role default_user is misleading added
Also available in: Atom