Drop support for legacy browsers
For example, IE<=10 and older versions of FF/Chrome.
Supporting old versions requires extra code in our front end (both js and css) and limits our possibility of using newer technology.
When updating, we can also update jQuery to 2.x.
This should be noted in release notes.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Tomer Brisker
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3803 added
- Target version set to 1.6.2
- Target version changed from 1.6.2 to 1.5.2
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 189
Also available in: Atom