select2 missing from interface/NIC compute resource dropdown menus
#12055 deliberately disabled select2 from interface compute resource dropdown menus as a fix for incorrect information being displayed in the interfaces table. This though is a regression of the original reason it was added in #10641 - to search through compute resource networks. At the moment, all dropdown menus for compute resource networks are ordinary non-searchable ones.
Filing this as it would be good to re-enable it for compute resource dropdowns while keeping the table working.
- Related to Bug #12055: Detail line in NICs table shows wrong information when a new NIC is added added
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Dominic Cleal
- Blocked by Bug #14200: External user groups auth source dropdown menu doesn't open added
- Blocked by Bug #14041: VM provisioning : dropdown lists greyed out in new volume fields added
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3374 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 136
Also available in: Atom