RESTful UI routes should redirect to known route locations
The title is a bit ambiguous but the idea is that we should in some cases take well known RESTful routes and have them redirect to their "true" location. For example, /products/1 is a common RESTful idiom that results in an error and could save the user some headache by redirecting them to /products/1/info instead.
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 144 to 168
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 168 to 162
- Assignee set to Walden Raines
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 162 to 114
- Status changed from New to Need more information
Are there any examples of this other than /info?
I was planning on removing /info (in favor of /products/1, for example) as part of the non-nutupane work.
- Related to Tracker #16726: Bugs that will be fixed by removing nutupane added
- Target version set to 155
- Status changed from Need more information to Closed
Closing this because this issue will no longer exist when nutupane is removed.
Also available in: Atom