Hosts > Operating Systems > [OS] > Templates tab: "provision" field label is lowercase, should be "Provision"
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1178195
Description of problem:
On the Templates tab of the Operating System details pane, there are two fields, "PXELinux" and "provision". "provision" should be capitalized to be "Provision".
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to the Satellite UI
2. Go to Hosts > Operating Systems
3. Click on an OS, or make a new one
4. Go to the Templates tab
One of the field labels isn't capitalized
"provision" to be "Provision"
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3376 added
- Related to Bug #7648: Order of operating system templates differs added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Has duplicate Bug #7171: Template kind names aren't translated added
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 136
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3443 added
- Related to Bug #14741: Host templates tab fails with mark_translated: no implicit conversion of TemplateKind into String added
- Related to Bug #14742: Template kind friendly names from plugins can be reloaded and lost in development added
- Related to Bug #14746: Template kinds not translated in provisioning template form dropdown added
Also available in: Atom