Display progress information when pulling Docker images onto a Compute Resource
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1206300
Description of problem:
When creating a new container that requires a Docker image to be
pulled down into the compute resource (e.g. choosing either the
'Docker Hub' or external 'Registry' and typing the name of an image
that is not yet present in the compute resource), there's no visual
information to the end user that something is happening and you're
only redirected to the new container page once the image is pulled
down. We need to handle this scenario the same way that we handle
provisioning hosts and display progress like the orchestration
progress bar displayed during host creation.
Please refer to https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1204925
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Docker-based compute resource
2. Create a New Container and choose the Docker Hub tab after selecting your compute resource
3. Type 'wordpress' then click the search button (magnifying glass icon) to trigger a fetch to Docker Registry
4. Select a valid Tag and complete the wizard
Upon finishing the wizard, the user is not taken to the new container page until the 'wordpress' image is pulled down onto the computer resource.
- The user should be taken immediately to the new container page.
- The 'Power On' button should be disabled until the docker image has been pulled and is ready.
No data to display