Change foreman-installer/kafo_parsers dependencies to permit Puppet 4 AIO
foreman-installer and kafo_parsers have dependencies on "puppet", in both debs and RPMs. In Puppet 4 with AIO packages, this is now "puppet-agent", so will need to change to permit it (when the installer and Kafo have support).
Debian packages can probably use a list of alternative packages (
puppet-agent | puppet) but RPMs may need to drop the hard dependency and document it, or add package variants etc.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Dominic Cleal
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-packaging/pull/1129 added
- Category set to Debian/Ubuntu
RPMs may need to drop the hard dependency and document it, or add package variants etc.
No change required for RPMs, as
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 136
Also available in: Atom