Remove 'minimize' from dashboard widgets
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1321105
Description of problem:
There are currently two operations on dashboard widgets:
These two functions seem to provide the same functionality with some small differences:
- closed/minimized widgets are 'grouped' in 2 different buckets
- minimizing requires you to click 'save' to persist across refreshes
I can't seem to reason the purpose of the minimize functionality and I believe it is more confusing to have both there.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
6.2 Snap 5:
- Related to Refactor #8106: Save dashboard widgets in DB to increase flexibility added
- Category changed from Database to Dashboard
- Assignee deleted (
Not sure this is valid, since it was deliberately added in #8106. Minimising is a temporary effect, closing is permanent.
This looks like a request to revert #10929 - the original design was to only have the minimized widgets appear in the dropdown, not both.
- Related to Bug #10929: No way to add dashboard widgets? added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Tomer Brisker
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4351 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 209
Also available in: Atom