ActiveRecord::RecordInvalid: Validation failed: Description has already been taken, Title has already been taken
In 1.11.0, and also in 1.10.x, we have for almost every VM a nice stacktrace in the logs, with the following contents:
This seems to hunder proper fact import, especially for hosts that are not managed.
It seems to be related to a duplicate entry for operatingsystem, but I'm not sure how to fix this.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Tomer Brisker
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3836 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 190
- Target version set to 1.5.2
I have still the problem with the fact update, with the same Stacktraces even with Version 1.15.1.
Can anyone help this out?
Also available in: Atom