"Current Subscription Status" widget gets slower as more subs are added
As the number of subscriptions increase, the "current subscription status" widget gets slower. It makes 1-2 calls to candlepin per subscription.
An alternative would be to call candlepin to get all of the pools for the org at once, and then loop over that to build the data. That would avoid the number of candlepin calls scaling as the number of subs increases.
Previously, a call was made to candlepin for each pool, to determine if
the pool was active or not. This caused the dashboard to slow down as
subs were added.
Instead, call candlepin once for each org to obtain the total active
How I tested:
- load a manifest with five subs into Org A
- load a manifest with one sub into Org B
- tail `/var/log/candlepin/candlepin.log`, note that only one call is
being made when viewing Org A's dashboard
- note that two calls are made when viewing "Any Organization"'s board
- confirmed that org count was right for A, B, and Any.