Build RPMs for Fedora 24
After Foreman was updated to Rails 4.2 in #13244, the corresponding version of Fedora needs changing from 21 to 24 to match.
24's in alpha at the time of writing, we should start building around the beta point (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/24/Schedule).
Updated by Dominic Cleal over 7 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
All packages built and now available in nightly repos, subject to a few caveats:
- The installer will fail with a PostgreSQL error, will be fixed by https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppetlabs-postgresql/pull/766 (which I may pull back into the installer if not released soon).
- No puppet-agent packages are available from Puppet Labs yet.
- The app doesn't start under SELinux as the base OS policy's outdated, BZ#1340000.
- Ensure all updates repos are enabled, which fixes various issues.