Improve editable elements
Foreman uses Jeditable jquery plugin for editable elements.
This plugin is unmaintained, and lack of some features.
A better alternative is x-editable, well maintained and supports much more inputs:
refs #15037 - require rubygem-x-editable-rails
#1 Updated by Amir Fefer almost 7 years ago
- Category set to Settings
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 7 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3523 added
#3 Updated by Amir Fefer over 6 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset d163507797c5d9c20249aa4d858465cbb74be229.
#4 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 6 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 160
#5 Updated by Andrew Kofink over 6 years ago
- Related to Bug #15832: Red Hat Repositories page not loading added
#6 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 6 years ago
- Related to Bug #16075: Changing any setting fails: Invalid authenticity token added
#7 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 6 years ago
Please note that a stored XSS vulnerability has been identified in Foreman 1.11.0 to 1.12.4 identified as CVE-2016-8639 (details on https://theforeman.org/security.html soon) that has been fixed by this refactoring. It was originally introduced in #13721.
Fixes #15037 - Improves editable elements in settings