Improve editable elements
Foreman uses Jeditable jquery plugin for editable elements.
This plugin is unmaintained, and lack of some features.
A better alternative is x-editable, well maintained and supports much more inputs:
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3523 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 160
- Related to Bug #15832: Red Hat Repositories page not loading added
- Related to Bug #16075: Changing any setting fails: Invalid authenticity token added
Please note that a stored XSS vulnerability has been identified in Foreman 1.11.0 to 1.12.4 identified as CVE-2016-8639 (details on https://theforeman.org/security.html soon) that has been fixed by this refactoring. It was originally introduced in #13721.
Also available in: Atom