Foreman should check DHCP entries on build
Foreman should always check if a DHCP-Entry for a host is still present if the host gets rebuild.
In my case Foreman did not add the DHCP-Entry for an old host which I wanted to rebuild. The original DHCP-Entry added initially from Foreman was removed by deleting dhcpd.leases file.
What I expect:
Foreman should check if the host which is getting build has an entry in the DHCP with the entered settings (IP, MAC and so on). If it doesnt, it should be added.
- Has duplicate Feature #3607: RFE : make sure a dhcp request exists when a host is (re)built added
- Has duplicate Bug #7622: DHCP leases not created when rebuilding hosts. added
- Related to Feature #746: Generate all the Host template when click on Build to avoid errors during installation added
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2135 added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 35
- Category set to DHCP
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom