Refactor (puppet) facts out of host classes.
Both host/base and host/managed contain methods for dealing with puppet facts.
Consolidate and move the code from both of them into a single concern.
- Related to Tracker #9596: Extract Puppet functionality to a plugin added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Shimon Shtein
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3649 added
- Target version set to 1.13.3
- Target version changed from 1.13.3 to 1.14.2
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 296
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Related to Bug #21123: Fact import code does not work added
- Related to Bug #21573: Importing facts in development breaks on code reload added
- Related to Bug #16449: Taxonomy is detected too late during discovery added
- Related to Bug #26038: Puppet importer refactoring changed taxonomy flow added
Also available in: Atom