Project

General

Profile

Bug #15578

"404 Resource Not Found" on oVirt 4.0

Added by Jonas kirk Pedersen over 3 years ago. Updated over 1 year ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
-
Category:
Compute resources - oVirt
Target version:
Difficulty:
Triaged:
Bugzilla link:
Pull request:
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:

Description

After upgrade to Ovirt 4. Foremam then cant be reached by ovirts API. Applied fix from bug #15560 gives different error.

OVIRT::OvirtException: 404 Resource Not Found

Content from log file as attachment

production.log production.log 38.1 KB Production log of error Jonas kirk Pedersen, 07/05/2016 07:24 AM

Related issues

Related to Foreman - Bug #15560: Use APIv3 with oVirt 4Closed2016-07-01

History

#1 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 3 years ago

  • Related to Bug #15560: Use APIv3 with oVirt 4 added

#2 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 3 years ago

  • Subject changed from Ovirt Resource Not Found to "404 Resource Not Found" on oVirt 4.0
  • Category set to Compute resources - oVirt

#3 Updated by Jonas kirk Pedersen over 3 years ago

The bug is also present in version 1.12.1

#4 Updated by Jonas kirk Pedersen over 3 years ago

Jonas kirk Pedersen wrote:

The bug is also present in version 1.12.1 if you forget to add path like <ovirt-engine>/ovirt-engine/api/v3

Works with update and ovirt 4.0.1

#5 Updated by Clesio Santos over 3 years ago

Jonas kirk Pedersen wrote:

Jonas kirk Pedersen wrote:

The bug is also present in version 1.12.1 if you forget to add path like <ovirt-engine>/ovirt-engine/api/v3

Works with update and ovirt 4.0.1

Jonas,

how you fix the problem?

i have the same problems to create vm...

2016-08-01 14:41:00 [app] [W] Failed to create a compute Minc_Cloud (oVirt) instance ubuntu-ovirt-aval.minc.cloud.srv.produ: 404 Resource Not Found | | OVIRT::OvirtException: 404 Resource Not Found

my enviroments:
ovirt 4.0.2.1-1.el7.centos
the foreman 1.12.0

#6 Updated by Jonas kirk Pedersen over 3 years ago

Clesio Santos wrote:

Jonas,

how you fix the problem?

i have the same problems to create vm...

2016-08-01 14:41:00 [app] [W] Failed to create a compute Minc_Cloud (oVirt) instance ubuntu-ovirt-aval.minc.cloud.srv.produ: 404 Resource Not Found | | OVIRT::OvirtException: 404 Resource Not Found

my enviroments:
ovirt 4.0.2.1-1.el7.centos
the foreman 1.12.0

Hello Clesio

I notice when trying to load the datacenters that the connection to the ovirt-engine worked and the certificate was updated. This was after updating foreman to 1.12.1 and ovirt to 4.0.1. Then 404 error pointing me to that URL was wrong and reading the comments to the bug #15560, I notice a new url for the API. So add ovirt-engine/api/v3 instead of the old way /api after FQDN. I have a clean install of foreman so creating a new vm that I have not tried but I can power manage and load clusters from ovirt

#7 Updated by Lukas Zapletal over 3 years ago

  • Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 175

Hello, updated rbovirt 0.1.2 forces V3 API in HTTP headers which should fix this issue. The new updated package should be part of our nightlies and the upcoming 1.12.2 release. Thanks for report.

#8 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 3 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Closed

#9 Updated by Yama Kasi over 3 years ago

Not fixed here on an ypdated 1.12.2 release.

#10 Updated by Yama Kasi over 3 years ago

I was wrong, you really need:

ovirt-engine/api/v3

Without ovirt-engine it doesn't work and you get a good connection but 404 error.

Also available in: Atom PDF