Support IPv6 TFTP orchestration
TFTP orchestration should support a tftp proxy that is set on the IPv6 subnet of a host.
If a host has just one IPv4 or IPv6 subnet with a tftp proxy set, take the tftp proxy of the subnet, that has one set. If both host's subnets have a tftp proxy set, prefer the ipv6 subnet's proxy.
1 (1 open — 0 closed)
Actually we should provision both the IPv4 and IPv6 proxy for a host. That makes more sense. If a user does not want to set tftp for a subnet, then he should not set the tftp proxy for that subnet. The user should have the choice.
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3626 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 160
Also available in: Atom