VMWare compute resource always adds a cd-rom drive even if the new option is not checked (Feature #3910)
Compute resources - VMware
All my new vms created with foreman 1.12 have a cd-rom created even if the new option "Add a CD-ROM drive to the virtual machine" is unchecked.
I don't need any cd-rom drive in my vms :)
- Related to Feature #3910: for VMware compute resource (fog) give the option to add a cd drive to the created host added
- Category set to Compute resources - VMware
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 161
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Timo Goebel
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3633 added
Thank you for the fix it is now working as expected.
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom