Do not delete discovered facts
We are deleting all discovered facts except those which start with discovery_ to have a clean table for the initial puppet run.
Introduce new flag discovery_delete_facts (turned on by default) and preserve all facts by default. Users are able to flip this back for compatibility reasons.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_discovery/pull/282 added
#2 Updated by Anonymous over 6 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset foreman_discovery|4aa96e6960c9634b21c0cbffb651772f89f2f3ad.
#3 Updated by Lukas Zapletal almost 6 years ago
- Related to Feature #12244: Do not delete facts during provisioning added
#4 Updated by Lukas Zapletal almost 6 years ago
- Bugzilla link set to 1290807
Fixes #15731 - introduced discovery_delete_facts setting