Limitiation to create only 32 GB VM
While creating VMs via the Foreman UI. Only VMs till 32GB Memory can be created from the dropdown list. This field should be changed, so that VMs of any Memory size could be created.
Any chance you can give me the URL where this field is? (Feel free to obfuscate your actual server). I don't use provisioning so am not familiar with that particular code.
I am attaching a screen shot of the fields where the configuration happens. And the link is the following on that page when i select Provision on "and selecting KVM host".
- Assignee set to Amos Benari
- Difficulty set to easy
- Target version deleted (
- Assignee deleted (
- Related to Bug #2314: Smaller grains for VM memory/RAM choice needed added
- Related to Feature #10875: Add option to choose between MB and GB when selecting Memory for new virtual machine added
- Has duplicate Feature #12983: Need Higher Max Core & Max Memory limit for compute profile under Rhev & Vmware added
- Related to Feature #10395: Compute Profile (oVirt) limited to 8 Cores and 16GB of memory added
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version set to 115
- Target version changed from 115 to 1.6.3
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Marek Hulán
This limitation is there for libvirt and oVirt CRs. VMware already exposes text field. As part of this I'll create some basement for related tasks, e.g. same thing should be applied to CPU count.
- Status changed from Assigned to Duplicate
actually all of what's here is already part of #2314 so I'll use that one
Also available in: Atom