Syncing a PULP_MANIFEST puppet repo over file:// fails with No such file or directory: u'///dir/modules.json'
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1215731
Description of problem:
to generate a PULP_MANIFEST style repo and sync it works fine unless you use a file:// url to perform the sync.
If you do, the sync errors with:
"FileRetrievalException: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'///var/www/html/puppetsync/modules.json'",
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/celery/app/trace.py", line 240, in trace_task
R = retval = fun(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pulp/server/async/tasks.py", line 328, in call
return super(Task, self).__call__(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/celery/app/trace.py", line 437, in protected_call
return self.run(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pulp/server/managers/repo/sync.py", line 114, in sync
raise PulpExecutionException(_('Importer indicated a failed response'))
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Use pulp-puppet-module-builder to generate a PULP_MANIFEST style puppet repo
2. Attempt to sync the repo using a file:// url
#2 Updated by Justin Sherrill over 4 years ago
- Subject changed from Syncing a PULP_MANIFEST puppet repo over file:// fails with No such file or directory: u'///dir/modules.json' to Syncing a PULP_MANIFEST puppet repo over file:// fails with No such file or directory: u'///dir/modules.json'
- Priority changed from High to Normal
#6 Updated by David Davis over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello-website|d72f8c10077e6b2f3286d4aae968a9e41386439a.